1. What is your life philosophy?
I want to live so that at my funeral one person will cry because they'll miss me and one will laugh because they knew me.
2. What was your childhood's dream? Did It come true?
I always dreamed of children and love everlasting. Yes, it did, but it took a while!
3. Name one person that has inspired you the most in your life
That would have to be my momma. For more reasons than I could list.
4. Who do you love the most in your life?
I don't know. I love many people in many ways and at different times, it would be different people. I love a lot and I love with my entire being.
5. What is your most memorable moment in your life?
The birth of my children. I can recall every minute 43 and 42 years later.
6. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
The Caribbean ~ any island.
7. Where is one place that you must visit before you die?
8. What is one thing that you must do before you die?
Live my life with gusto and appreciation.
9. If you know tomorrow is the day that you would leave this world, what would be one advice that you would behind?
Whatever you are doing, be there 100% and always love someone.
10. If tomorrow is the day that you would die, who would be the person that you would like to spend the rest of hours with?
Again, many. My family. I could not choose one.
These are my answers for Journey of Life's 10 questions....I'm not IT anymore. he he he