For those of you who read me regularly (both of you) know that I am not one for wishing. I am one who normally accepts what is and just makes it work. I do that because it is stress free and also allows me to live with what I have and who I am, without regret. A nice and relatively happy way to live.
For the purpose of this writing prompt, however, I shall set about creating a wish list.
1) I wish war was abolished world wide.
2) I wish love was the norm. Hate and envy and anger were all non-existent.
3) I wish hunger was just a word.
4) I wish every child born was wanted, loved and raised with intelligence and nurturing.
5) I wish every dog and cat was born into a forever home or had one waiting.
6) I wish when death came, it always came quietly during sleep.
7) I wish random acts of kindness were human nature.
8) I wish guns were used only to defend against attacking animals, if there were any.
9) I wish humans had never tasted meat. ( Especially me, cuz I love it.)
10) I wish cancer was just an astrological sign.
I am sure I could go on and on and on, but for now, for this post, I am done wishing.
Now back to reality and my not so bad life.
Oh, I have a lot of reading to do so number eleven might have been I wish I had taken a speed reading class! But I stopped at ten.