The Home Page

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Holiday Gift

As we draw ever closer to Christmas, my birthday, New Year's Eve, New Year'sDay and my sister's birthday...holidays are on my mind. Here is my gift to each of you, my faithful readers and my 2 or 3 faithful commenters.

From this day forward, may you look in the mirror daily and see the beauty and uniqueness that is you.

May you remember that giving is how you teach others to love.

May a shield of peace and comfort engulf you today and most of your days.

May your life have just enough sadness to remind you of your blessings.

As you walk through the remaining years of earthly life, may you always feel the hand of God in your own. His arms always snugly holding you in times of stress always calming your heart.

May you be mindful of the importance of family and love in your life. Without it, life is hollow. Family isn't always blood, but it is always support and warmth on a cold night.

Merry Christmas and a bright and shiny 2014. May all your dreams come true.

Thank you for reading, sharing, tweeting and commenting...it's food for my soul.

Jo




14 comments:

  1. You brought tears to my eyes and my heart Jo. God bless you and all u love.
    Your Always Friend,
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jeanne. I love that I touched your heart.

      Delete
  2. and Happy Holidays (and B'day) to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweet man. I love that you got this gift! 💖

      Delete
  3. That is so lovely. Just a breath of fresh air in this hectic season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ❤️Thank you so much! I'm happy you opened this early and long lasting gift.

      Delete
  4. Jo, this is so beautifully written and shows just how much love and compassion your warm heart holds. May you receive as much as you give away. Much love and happiness to you always. Merry Christmas, my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kat, as you can see, I do get far more than I give. I think life is that way. Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful Jo! Merry Christmas to you and Mike (Roomie) ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathy. Merry Christmas your way, as well....lots of family love to you guys.

      Delete
  6. This is absolutely lovely Jo.. And I triple all of this and wrap it in a beautiful box with a shiny bow and hand it right back to you! Merry, Merry Christmas to you.. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I GOT it! Thanks Buddy o' mine. It's the perfect size, too!

      Delete
  7. That's a sweet wish. Best wishes to you, too. Also, I hope you are having a happy birthday.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just now saw this, Joyce! I have been in Nashville with the girl child and her family. I had a lovely birthday, thank you.

      Delete

I really want to know that YOU were here...please drop me a note or just say Hi ~ I do love a comment and it keeps me motivated!

You write and I will answer. Eventually. Show the love!