GBE2 prompt...a list of things you don't ever want to do=Anti-Bucket List
This won't be real hard for me and it's a short list. Never isn't a word to use lightly because we never know what's down the road for us.
1) I never want to forget that it is God who gives me all my strength and will always be with me.
2) I never want to be without family - NEVER. It doesn't matter where they live or where I live, they will always be in my heart and I in theirs.
3) I never want to lose my passion for life and writing.
4) I never want to take anyone in my life for granted. I hope I never do.
5) I never want to need live-in help because I am unable to take care of myself. Please, Lord, take me home before that happens.
6) I never want to be too busy to give someone, anyone, who needs my help a hand or a word or a ride or whatever else they might need. (I might need a reminder here.)
7) I never want to skydive. See #5, unless...
That's pretty much it. Otherwise, I want to live everyday and try new things and have no regrets. I want to learn from my mistakes and then go out and make new ones. This is life and I don't want to miss it.