Kathy, the giggling trucker's wife.
I have never been certain if the trucker is the giggler or the wife, but regardless, I adore this woman. Her blogs are humorous and informative and interesting and once in a while, touching. She makes me smile every time I visit and I believe we are related somehow, maybe way back in time. You would do yourself a big favor if you visit her blog on a weekly basis, at least.
She has given me the 7 x 7 Link Award
Accordingly, I will tell you 7 things about me and pass it along to 7 worthy bloggers. So here goes the 7
1) I love dark chocolate. (for breakfast with hot creamy coffee)
2) I will always have a furbaby in my life and as long as it's possible, in my home.
3) I've been married to my roomy for 30 years next month. ♥
4) My sister lives 7 minutes from me, my mom lives 3 minutes from me, my brother lives 4 hours from me, 2 of our boys live 25 minutes from me, 1 son and 1 (only) daughter live 9 hours from me.
5) I have (my side of the family) 5 nieces. No nephews. Roomy's side, I have 17 nieces and 3 nephews.
6) I have (including steps) 9 granddaughters and 1 grandson.
(Anyone seeing a pattern here?)
7) Our nieces have done much better producing boys. Currently on my side we have 4 great-nephews and 2 great nieces. On roomy's side, I couldn't even begin to count! LOL There are many, many and a bunch of them are boys! One day, not today, I will count them all. I believe I could name most of them, although I only see most of them once a year. I can tell you that they are some of the cutest little people you might ever see. Good genes.
All right, so that's that. Now the nominees are"
1) http://todaysworkingwoman25.blogspot.com ~ (because I love reading this woman's work)
2) http://simplystephtee.blogspot.com~(because here is a wild and fun read)
3) http://lindasays-beachlover.blogspot.com~(because I always learn something or smile here)
4) http://bestdadevar.blogspot.com~(Because I am missing BestDadEver so much)
5) http://www.stoopinitinthesuburbs.blogspot.com~(because I love sitting on her stoop and sipping)
6)DancesWithVodka~(because her poetry speaks to me every time and she is a delight)
7) http://www.justinappropriate.com~ (because she makes me laugh out loud)
There ya go! Hope each of you grab your awards and wear the badge proudly. I also hope each of you readers stop by each of these sites and enjoy!
Again, thank you Kathy for this honor and also for adding so much laughter and joy to my life. ♥
Part 2 or the Encouraging Heart Award!
Thank you so much for this award Kat Taylor. It's such an honor to receive an award that signifies your appreciation of your fellow bloggers. It's wonderful to find the kind of support these groups show each member. I am proud and pleased to be part of each group and I am also beyond proud to accept with great humility, this lovely award. If I have helped you in any small way, it was indeed my pleasure.
I am sure you will enjoy visiting her blog anytime you have a few minutes to relax and maybe giggle or wipe a tear.
This award carries no rules or obligations. A no strings award. I love this kind and for now am not going do anything except enjoy that Kat gave it to me and think about who I would like to pass it on to. Or better yet....
It is, she says, given to someone who encourages or supports you in your writing efforts and there are so many of you who do that for me. Where would I even begin?
So, if you like this award, like this blog site, visit it often and leave comments....please feel free to lift this one and paste it on your blog site.
Each and every one of you keep me typing and posting with your kind and loving remarks week after week.
♥ to all of my followers, new and old. I hate being the only one who reads my work. :) ♥