Oh, well, now that I think about it, maybe one or two.
1) Dark Chocolate. With hot creamy coffee.
2) Elvis music. Doil Smith music. Anytime, playing in the background of my life.
3) Curling up in my bed with a really good book for how ever many hours it takes to read cover to cover. No TV and no conversation. No phone. No computer.
4) Sitting on the deck, sun shining, coffee in hand, just looking and maybe thinking. Maybe planning my next project, maybe enjoying the hummers coming and going and resting on my clematis.
5) Alone time with any of my grand children. One on one, no other people.
6) Having someone else color and cut my hair. Sure, I can do it, but it is oh, so lovely to just sit while someone else pampers me.
8) Laying on a raft in the pool. Shades on. Alone. Total quiet, except the soft tones of Elvis and Doil alternately singing just for me. Possibly dozing off.
All of these are things I love doing for myself. Things that make me feel pampered and relaxed and even guilty. I always have something I should be doing, but these are the kinds of things that I allow myself to do because they make me happy. These things make me feel like all the work I do, when I do some, is worth while and I maybe even deserve to be pampered.
Deserve it or not, we should all give in to our guilty pleasures every now and again. It's good for the soul, don't you think?