The Home Page

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Eleven More Things....

In response to Mojo's questions....and because I'm just that nice...the following is more stuff you probably didn't want to know.

http://mojowritin.blogspot.com


1 - What is the first book you remember reading as a child?
Reading myself, it was about Lassie. I have no idea the actual book title.

2 - Have you ever owned a fad toy - such as a Tamagotchi?
Had a pet rock!

3 - What was your favourite childhood game?
Make believe. I would just make up a story and become part of it, alone, usually.

4 - Can your body do anything strange - such as ear wiggling?
It can do amazing things, but nothing strange, that I'm aware of anyway.

5 - If you had to spend the rest of your life in a single room, who would you take for companionship?
My dogs.

6 - Do you have a friend who knows to wipe your computer should you suddenly die?
I have a son who would make sure you all knew and then back up all my blogs ~ again ~ and then take custody of my computers for the legacy!  Nothing to hide here. Honest.

7 - What is the worst grammar peeve you have?
The simple ones, your, you're, your, their, there, they're...

8 - You can go back and change one decision in your life - would you?
Nope.
9 - You're coming back to this world as an animal - which one?
A small lap dog...maybe a maltese/bichon mix? Def a mix breed.

10 - Would you  ever confront someone you saw doing something illegal - such as dropping litter or cycling on the pavement when there are signs forbidding it?
Probably not...if it was something that could be harmful to another, then yes, for sure.

11 - What one sound can make your heart miss a beat and a smile break out unbidden?
The sound of any of my grand children laughing or calling my name.  Every time.

There ya have it G....I'm all in!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for doing this, Jo xx I love the answer to #11 and I am ow waiting for you to discover something peculiar your body can do... you know ya gonna be thinking about it *grin*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Yeah, those babies just make my heart happy so of course, I smile inside and out. And nope, my body does nothing peculiar, really! :)

      Delete

I really want to know that YOU were here...please drop me a note or just say Hi ~ I do love a comment and it keeps me motivated!

You write and I will answer. Eventually. Show the love!