What leaves you breathless? I am asking myself; because this week’s GBE2 word prompt is “breathless”.
1) Elvis Presley’s voice singing almost anything.
2) The sound of my grandchildren laughing, talking or playing.
3) The hug or the kiss of my husband. (Not the kind of breathless that makes it hard to catch my breath, the kind that makes me grateful that he chose me.)
4) Finding just the right words to type to express an emotion I’m feeling for my characters. Or the right word to convey my own feelings on a subject.
5) Furbabies kisses.
6) Holding a newborn~anything.
7) Watching a mother animal instinctively know how to care for a newborn, the first time.
8) God’s infinite mercy and grace and love.
9) A hug from someone who genuinely loves me.
10) A wedding.
11) Reading a book that I am incapable of putting down.
13) A sunset, especially over water. (I’d probably enjoy a sunrise, too, IF they happened a little later in the day.)
14) Cooking something for someone who really enjoys eating it.
15) Having my entire family in one place for hours.
16) My life.
Okay, not all of these things literally leave me breathless, but they do make me very happy and a couple of them really do take my breath away, momentarily.
What leaves YOU breathless?